Thursday, 4 June 2009

A few weeks ago we noticed that Torby's nappies were being less than effective. Wet jammies etc in the morning and not because the nappy was overloaded.
Nw discovered the problem was that the elasticey bits that help contain the wee long enough for it to be absorbed were coming away from the nappy.

So, was a good consumer and left feedback on their site that this was happeneing. They then requested I send them a sampleif possible.

Today we got a new bag of nappies from them.
Hurrah for good customer service.
Hurrah for Babylove.

1 comment:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

yah, we've scored from a couple of brands that way.

one score was because the tabs kept ripping off when you went to use the nappy (as a new nappy). turns out they were being made in another country because of demand and the quality wasn't up to scratch. but it wasn't printed on the packaging anywhere... naughty naughty.