Friday, 2 March 2007
This stuff amuses me. Sad, I know
1. What is your occupation?
Umm, I actually don't know my title anymore. I do reports and analysis on leave (mostly sick leave at this point) for a section of NSWP
2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any. last ones I wore were a dusky blue
3. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my child opening and closing the front door
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Some peanut butter on toast
5. Can you drive a manual car?
Nope. Can't drive any sort of car
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would like to say soemthing exotic like burnt siena, but probably just brown or black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A friend about borrowing my old purple shorts to wear to a sports carnival at the school he teaches at
8. How old are you today?
9. Favorite drink?
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Does Gymnastics count?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Dye early, dye often is my motto
A cat called Stampy Aloysius Huntington-Smyth the first (the frst born child substitute)
13. Favorite food?
Really couldn't tell you as it changes repeatedly. Yep, I'm fickle
14. What was the last movie you watched?
15. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday or Christmas or our Anniversary
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Storm around the house being grumpy/throw things (soft toys) or cry usually
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Marvin the Monkey.
18. What is your favorite, autumn or spring?
19. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who from
20. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
24. Living arrangements?
One husband, One child, One cat
25. When was the last time you cried?
This morning - some sad story in the magazine
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Too much stuff to mention
28. What did you do last night?
Played World of Warcraft until 12:30am
29. Favorite smells?
30. What inspires you?
31. What are you afraid of?
axe-wielding maniacs under the bed
32. Plain, cheese or with-the-lot hamburgers?
the lot, no tomato
33. Favorite dog breed?
34. How many years at your current job?
35. How many states have you lived in?
36. Have you ever been on a motorcycle or driven machinery?
yes to both
37. Favorite TV show?
Lots. enjoying watching old Will & Grace episodes at the moment
38. Favorite day of the week?
39. Is your house phone a cordless?
40. Ten centimetres of snow, or 40 degrees C?
Oh, the snow.
If you want to do your own, please do.