Friday 23 March 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I've been spending alot of time recently thinking about life, the universe, everything and I've come to the conclusion I'm not in a good place in it.

I'm bored of people bullshitting me.
I'm bored of people cancelling on me.
I'm bored of being given the watered down version of how people feel.
I'm bored of rudeness (hmm, which is what this post is bordering on).
I'm bored of people being inconsiderate.
I'm bored of self-destructive behaviour.
I'm bored of bad manners.
I'm bored of people not understanding what they mean to me.

This post is not about anyone in particular, it's about everyone.
It's about me needing to change how I percieve the world and my relationships with people.
It's about me needing to 'toughen up'.
It's about me needing to say how I feel a bit better.
It's about me needing to snap out of it and realise that it's not all about me.
It's about people needing to realise it's not all about them either.
It's about me possibly deleting this post two seconds after hitting 'publish'.

No comments: