Saturday 23 May 2009

i assembled fud

Reheated pie from the markets
Delicious potatoes that I have serious trouble justify as healthsome
Peas with pancetta, garlic and onion
Shop-bought spongey cake ( I fail at baking. It's kinder to my friends to buy the cakey bit rather than inflicting my baking abominations on them) with whipped cream and raspberries.

I heart cheatypants food to feed to lovely people who come around for dinner.

I stuffed up the timing on things so we did end up eating at about 9pm. Bugger. Good thing there was cheese and nibbley things to sustain us. Oh and wine and entertaining conversation.

Good thing I have amusing friends...otherwise they might notice my crap timing and object to being fed at a time that's normally associated with early bedtimes.

Must make potatoey goodness again

mmm.....potatoey, creamy goodness.

/drool

No comments: