Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day to Me!!

I got tea and crumpets and cards and paintings and a beeyootiful macaroni covered box (Nw led the kids in crafttime last night while Meg and I looked the other way) and hugs and kisses to wake me up.

I got to hang out with Nw's family and drag them all to the markets and spent time loitering at M&J's.

I got to see Mouse n Tops n CrankmasterJ.

I got to eat yummy food and spend happytime with family and friends

I got to go see Wolverine and perve on Mr Jackman. (Despite my phone dying and therefore not being able to communcate with missCharlie who I failed to meet up with which sucks.)

I got to have a doze on the couch with the sound of Torby playing on the floor, the clicking of Nw on the computer on the other end of the couch and the smell of slow-cooking lamb wafting through the house.

I now get to have the house to myself for a few minutes while the lads play in the park.

I am very definately spoilt.

No comments: