Friday 2 June 2006

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go..

I visited work yesterday to catch up with people, amend my part time work agreement and find out what mind-numbingly boring task I'll be performing on the two days a week I am forced to go down the salt mines to afford some gruel.
The good news is, I'm doing the same job I was doing before I left (more money, not so boring I'll be forced to chew my own arm off for entertainment) the bad news is the annoying, stupid, slightly crazy person I had problems with when I left is still there. Sigh!
However, I figure I can put up with anyone for two days a week.
My desk is even by the window and slightly secluded. Yay!

Anyway, back to dealing with the rolling boy. He gets annoyed when he rolls over and then can't quite figure out how to roll back. (cute but none too bright)

No comments: