Sunday 17 January 2010

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Thursday night was coffee & bisskits turned wine o'clock (we had to console ourselves you understand) and I got to bed around midnight.

Friday night was The Snowdroppers at The Annandale Hotel. Was a hoot and music was great, night would have been better without the fuckwits who were determined to push in front ad create as much chaos as possible. I finally crawled into bed around 1.

Last night was eatinbg of own body weight in deeeeeelicious lambykins and pumpkin at P&F's house. Due to 2 games of Settlers of Catan, we all left rather late. 1am again for bedtime.

Three nights in a row of late bedtimes has left me a weeeeeee bit sleepy today. Combined with the muscle soreness from dancing on Friday night and I really just want to lie in bed all day.

yummy breakfast at the markets and a nap will have to suffice though I dare say.

No comments: