Tuesday 15 December 2009

give me lists, lots of lists and the starry sky above...

A comment from Spyd has prompted me to organise myself for upcoming christmas food extravaganza.

Is it wrong to find lists oh so very comforting?

XMAS EVE NINNER

Crab and corn cakes
Beetroot dip
Eggplant dip
cheese/crackers/etc

Butterflied Lamb on BBQ
Cous Cousy vegetabley stuff
Asparagus w/ pancetta
Moroccan style carrot salad.

Raspberry Moscato Jelly w/ spiced cr?me fraiche
Apple Tisane jelly

fish fingers and frozen peas and normal jelly for the kids


BREAKFAST

Bagles with smoked salmon and cream cheese

BRUNCH (M&R)

Egg Florentine bake (PW)

DINNER (S&G?S)

Pork Belly from chinese bbq place (Buy on way to/from brunch)
Turkey from R&J (deliver beforehand)

BOXING DAY (MEL AND STREET PARTY)

Sausages, lots of sausages (buy soon and whack in freezer)

CAMPING

Oh dear god, I have no idea and my brain is now meltiiiiiiiing

Now to figure out the shopping lists and the timings. Oh and the camping food.

No comments: