Wednesday 4 November 2009

sleep is for baaaabies

I woke up at 1:30 this morning for two reasons.

One was that the cool change had finally come through and I was getting a bit chilly without a sheet on.

The other reason was there was a light on in the house and the hallway was glowing. I then noticed noises coming from Torby's room. I figured it was just because his window was open and his blind thumping about in the gustys of deliciously cool breeze.
I got up to investiate and discovered that he'd turned his bedside light on, collected and set-up his laptop and was playing a game.

AT 1:30am!!!!

I was very mean to him and took the laptop away and made him get back to bed. Cruel, cruel mother that I am. No wonder he prefers Nw to me.

He was then up, bright-eyed and bushy tailed soon after my alarm went off at 5:30. He'd only gone to sleep at about 10pm (happily playing in his bed until then apparently)

Sleep is for other kids apparently.

I look forward to our days at home together tomorrow and Friday when naptime can happen. Sweet sweet naptime.

No comments: