Tuesday 18 December 2007

ZOMG!!!

It's one week exactly until Christmas...when did that happen?

Although I can feel virtuous because all our shopping has been done

It will be a Very Merry Fight Club tonight and perhaps a Very Merry Baby Deathmatch on Thursday.

Oh and then Chrissie Pissie and then Yay for the day of present and eating frenzy that is Christmas.

I think I haven't quite gotten used to the idea yet because I still don't have a tree. Last year we drove to a Xmas Tree farm and found a little one and chopped it down, perfect for on top of the coffee table. This year we just haven't had a convenient time between socialness, shopping and naptimes. Also not especially into the christmasy spirit this year, not sure why, just not. Eh, sure I'll get better by next week.

No comments: