Tuesday 11 December 2007

mmm christmas and meme..my two favourite things..

The Christmas Meme
via TOA and Mindy

Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper...I do so love wrapping pressies

Real tree or Artificial?
Real Tree..the smell!!

When do you put up the tree?
As soon as possible

When do you take the tree down?
As late as possible

Do you like eggnog?
no, raw egg makes me feel all woogy

Favorite gift received as a child?
my Barbie dolls.

Do you have a nativity scene?
hehe. no.

Hardest person to buy for?
MrNw

Easiest person to buy for?
Torby!

Mail or email Christmas cards?
hmmm. I like to think that I'm organised enough to mail christmas cards each year, but I'm not. I'm now a big fan of the Christmas SMS.

Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
a freaky clown statue when I was in high school.

Favorite Christmas Movie?
don't have one sadly

When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I start very early and then give up and then usually manage to complete the frenzy about 3 days before the day.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Hmmm, not that I can think of.

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
oo oo oo spyder's ham in coca-cola with corny smoosh.

Clear lights or colored on the tree?
both? and lots of tinsle and sparkly things. My name is DV and I'm a magpie

Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy. Always brings a tear to my eye

Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel to a few different houses..exgausting but I like it

Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
nope. Too much listening to Tripod has convinced me that one of them is called Fabian and he's a twonk.


Angel on the tree top or a star?
umm a pointy thing.

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
First thing in the morning...torture otherwise

Most annoying thing about this time of year?
I'm with Mindy on the badly played musak christmas carols

Favorite ornament theme or color?
sparkly!!

Favorite for Christmas dinner?
see previous point

What do you want for Christmas this year?
my friends and family around me drinking wine and eating far too much and having a lovely time.

Who's next?

No comments: