Finn tagged me with this. Well, she tagged my LJ account but I thought I'd put the responses over here.
1. I had my belly button pierced many many years ago and had to take it out because it got infected. I did this standing in the office of the shop I worked in with two sets of pliers. Hygenic!
2. I've never broken a bone but have severly stuffed my left wrist up after falling over a gun case doing sound on a
3. I used to smoke and now that I've stopped I still hate how some people go on and on and on about it. People, it's a drug. Saying 'just quit' to someone is about as helpful as telling schizophrenic that the voices aren't real. It's also still legal to smoke on footpaths etc. I don't like it either but until it is, you don't get to bitch about how people do it and aren't they inconsiderate etc.
4. I wanted to be an actress until I realised I can't act, hate public speaking, and it's more fun to be behind the stage.
5. I used to have waist-length hair.
6. I hate wearing bras. I don't think pregnancy/breastfeeding ruined them so much as not wearing a bra if I can get away with it. (Never outside the house, no one wants to see that!)
I'm crap at tagging people so, consider yourselves tagged. I want to know stuff about you!