Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Good
Seeing the laaaadies at Fight Club last night after a fortnights absence. We even had extra interstate laaaadies. Was lovely and giggly.

Lunch yesterday with Megzz at nummy Japanese place near work.

Going out to ninner on Friday with my lovely husband. We shall get Torby settled at M&J's then drive over to Perama, eat and drink nummy stuff (mmmm pork belly baklava) and trot home. We are celebrating being bourjois landowners. Oh we will indeed be first against the wall when the revolution comes.

The Bad
Waking up at 5:30 to get to work on time and sneaking quietly around the house only to have Torby wake up anyway.

The moistness in our garage and all it's moistness. Bring on the sunshine to dry everything out.

The WTF
Lass on the train this morning who glared at me all the way to P'matta. Everytime I looked up, there she was giving me the evil eye. As we stepped opff the train she pushed past me and flounced down the stairs. I have no idea who she was or whe I killed her grandmother or ran over her puppy.

1 comment:

Krin said...

mmmm, Perama! Enjoy yourselves!

(also, blogger is trying to make me type stapyrun into the i'm-not-a-spam-bot field. I'm sure that should be a real word: you know, the annual stapyrun!)