Friday 21 April 2006

productivity, thy name is...

Me!

In the few hours I have been awake, I have;
  • had breakfast
  • fed beloved son and had amusing time watching him stick his tongue out at me and generally be cute.
  • put son back to bed for nap.
  • gone in to re-settle son
  • resisted urge to tape dummy into sons head to stop him spitting it out and then whinging to have it put back in again
  • bought in last nights 2 loads of washing
  • folded and put away said washing
  • hung up all our frocks from festival to air and release some dust
  • put on load of washing. This is the last post-fetsival one. You would think that because we were only there for 3 days there wouldn't be that much. Oh No! Probably not helped that I always over pack and then need to wash everything to remove dust and smoke smell that permeates through everything!
  • Wash dishes
  • Wash and sterilise bottles
  • check emails and reply to several
  • download new browser
  • download photos from camera to computer.
I am so very noble. Now as a reward I shall go and lie on the couch, watch trashy tv and finish my magazine.
Will also stare at flowers lovely husband bought me. (see next post)

3 comments:

Destructomeg said...

I am so very jealous of your washing line. Seriously. One of the things I most desire in a house is a washing line (and a bath!)

DV said...

They really are the bestest thing ever.
I want a bigger bathtub. I can fit in our current one but the water only comes up halfway and I can't lay down properly.

Destructomeg said...

ya know, I know Mouse wants one that will fit both of them in it, but I'd settle for one that fitted just me... long enough to stretch out. With a wine glass holder.

I can't imagine a bath that would fit both Snerg and I in it....