In the few hours I have been awake, I have;
- had breakfast
- fed beloved son and had amusing time watching him stick his tongue out at me and generally be cute.
- put son back to bed for nap.
- gone in to re-settle son
- resisted urge to tape dummy into sons head to stop him spitting it out and then whinging to have it put back in again
- bought in last nights 2 loads of washing
- folded and put away said washing
- hung up all our frocks from festival to air and release some dust
- put on load of washing. This is the last post-fetsival one. You would think that because we were only there for 3 days there wouldn't be that much. Oh No! Probably not helped that I always over pack and then need to wash everything to remove dust and smoke smell that permeates through everything!
- Wash dishes
- Wash and sterilise bottles
- check emails and reply to several
- download new browser
- download photos from camera to computer.
Will also stare at flowers lovely husband bought me. (see next post)