Tuesday 6 November 2007

Oh the ergonomics


Yup, this is how I usually play Warcrack...

Yup, I do sometimes wonder why my back is so manky....

Yup, I really am quite smrt sometimes...

(this was taken last night when our little group was running a big instance called Karazhan and we one-shotted Attumen, Moroes (at last) killed the R&J Opera Event after our first ever 3 tries and got The Curator down to 3% on our first go. Oh and I got some delightfully phat lewtzzzzzz these and these)

Yup, I'm a nerd....

But you all love me anway

3 comments:

Wenchilada said...

You owned (gosh, is that the right word?) it!

DV said...

mmm, I think it has too many vowels in it and it even looks correctly spelt. That doesn't seem right at all. :)

anti ob said...

Ver attractive pose. Can't imagine why your back is sore.