Tuesday 27 November 2007

My Life in 4's

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Hungry Jacks
2. Theatre Tech and lighting monkey
3. Retail
4. boring Admin

Four places I have lived:
1. Cairns, QLD
2. Brisbane, QLD
3. Sydney, NSW
4. umm, nowhere else really. how boring

Four Popular Places I have been on vacation:
1. San Francisco, USA
2. Hamilton Island, QLD
3. Sydney, NSW (before I lived here)
4. Melbourne, VIC

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Icecream
2. Ducky goodness
3. Sweet chili jam stiryfry
4. Pastries

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Melbourne, VIC
2. France
3. San Francisco
4. England

4 things I would buy if I won the lotto
1. A house (for me and few others)
2. A hobby farm somewhere in the Southern Highlands
3. A really long holiday somewhere
4. A pony!

(from a chum on Facebook)

What are your answers???

No comments: