Monday 3 March 2008

dinner and weddings and bowls, oh my!

I have had a truly lovely weekend and man-oh-man, I'm exhausted!

Scruffy and J's wedding on Saturday was beautiful and funny and sweet and lovely and all that you could ever ask for.
The two of them have been going out for so long that it was nice to see this next step finally begin.
I occasionally forget that we all scrub up okay when we put our best party frocks on. The ever lovely Charlie took lost of photos for me. Go look at Flickr

Sunday saw us at Petersham Bowling Club for Birthday Barefoot Bowls for Sarah and myself. The fact that Sarah couldn't be there due to lurginess was the only downer on a glorious afternoon spent lounging around and bowling and watching the various children 'help' everyone (including other groups of people. Mixed Doubles with Toddler Tournament really go look at my flickr and definately go look at TOA's flickr for some truly gorgeous shots.

We followed up bowling with some lounging around and the I did a stint at being useful and being a Festival Bookings minion and then got home, collapsed and slept solidly.

Was rooly trooly a lovely weekend.

No comments: