Monday 24 September 2007

What I did on my weekend by MissDV age 30 and a half

I've had a lovely and exhausting weekend.

Friday we shopped and ate and drank wine and bathed (huge bath tub that contained no bath toys!!) and watched a movie and slept.

Saturday we slept, had betsest shower and ate some more and shopped (great Rotary Markets in Springwood) and then returned to Sydney to the beloved munchkin so nice to get away and even nicer to see him again) and let meg&jamie go out for their own big-grown-up-night-off. Looking after 3 children makes me very glad I only have 1 no matter how cute they all are.
Megzz and Snerg came round for exotic takeaway and wine drinking and entertainment. I didn't have as bad a hangover as I really should have the next day. After the drama of getting everyone to sleep, they al slept beautifully until all of 6:30am.

Nw was booked in fr morning tea with his family p Sunday morning and we sensibly decided that he should take Torby with him so I wasn't trying to wrangle 3 munchkins by myself. definately a good call.
The girls and I went to the local markets after they'd gone and isobel went on the jumpng castle and we bought breakfast (really yummy dumplings and a bacon and egg roll) and she bought a danish with her own money (well, she gave the man 5c and I gave him the rest) and decided we had to buy some flowers for her mum. Very sweet. Many a stallholder remarked on just how smiley Zoe was. very cute.
we got home and I put Zoe to bed and Isobel decided to climb into her parents bed and have a nap (i had got to lay next to her for a bit so she could snuggle up against me).
after naptime, I entertained Zoe by bouncing her up and down on my tummy (oh the simple things) and we all ust played together and ate toast until meg&jamie arrived home. the sheer joy on everyone's face at seeing each other again was gorgeous!
Jamie and Isobel dropped me home and I had a biiiiiiiig nap (passed out in bed may be a more appropriate description). After I woke up I played some Wacrack while the boys went shopping and then it was almost munchkin bedtime. Made ninner and kind of lay on he couc pretending I was awake until I conceded defeat and went to sleep at 10:30.
Am having today off to luxuriate (well exept for the bit of work I'm doing from home) It's lovely but I do have an overwhelming urge to sit in the sun somehwere and drink wine...whose with me?

No comments: