Tuesday 24 April 2007

What have I been doing???

MissJimmy commented that I hadn't been around for a while so I thought I should fill you in on my activities.

So here goes;

Going to the Dinghy's 1st birthday party (have a look here for TOA's always fabulous photos and here for Fliss' equally gorgeous ones)

Plotting my upcoming trip to Melbourne. MissJimmy is in fact joining me for a night of it. Hehe, look out Melbourne.

Discovering a new show called Dead Like Me. Unfortunately not shown on free-to-air in Oz but oh the powers of teh internetz.

Playing World Of Warcrack. Not that I'm addicted you understand. Can give it up anytime I like ....

Having really dodgy wine with chums.

Buying Munchkin Cthulu and are yet to play it.

Attending a two day course on Project Management and contemplating getting accredited.

I think that's about it really.

Sorry for being so neglectful.

No comments: