Sunday 24 December 2006

and so this is christmas

It will come as no surprise to most of you that I'm a little bit in love with the whole Christmas package!

Well, this year it's been a bit of a slow start in getting excited about it all.
Which is a bit horrifying for me.

However, you'll be pleased to know that as I sit here on a grey and wet Christmas Eve morning, I finally feel excited about it all.

I've had carols sung at me
I've hacked down a christmas tree and thrown decorations all over it and the rest of the house
I have plans to take the beloved niece to see Santa this morning
I've completed christmas shopping and wrapping (I love the wrapping)
I've planned and shopped for the various christmas meals

Yep, it's finally hit that tomorrow is christmas and there will be eating to be done and presents to opened and family and friends to see.
It's going to be great!

So, wherever and with whomever you spend your christmas, I hope it's happy and safe and filled with singing of dumb carols and love and that the big fat man in red leaves you some good loot.

merry christmas

1 comment:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

hey DV, I hope you, Nw and Torbenspang Esq. had a wonderfully tinselly day yesterday :)