Friday 24 November 2006

It's not that I don't love you...

It's just that I've exceeded my download limit so I'm being punished by my providor and made to sit in the slow corner wearing the slower-than-dialup-speed hat.

To tid eyou over 'till next month when i shall be zoomping along once again and have photos a-bungo, I give you my mottos for life

1 - On the whole people are stupid and ungrateful.

2 - It's not that someone doesn't like you, they just don't care.

3 - If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question.

Yes, I am a little ray of sunshine today.

I blame society.

2 comments:

Wenchilada said...

Number one is terriffic and I have adopted it. Thankyou.

Number two, yeah...

Three is one of my faves and I have found myself using it a hell of a lot just over the last week or two...

Love your work...

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

mmmmm, society has a lot to answer for!